Sunday 9 February 2014

Feeling the Love !

Hope you are all having a nice relaxing weekend, I've had a lovely time making cards and enjoying some time at home having a lovely Sunday Lunch with my Family :)



With St Valentines Day nearly upon us I thought it was time to get a bit 'lovey dovey' , with that in mind I made this card with the Petal Parade stamp set that I got a freebie during Sale A Bration ! I mixed in some Gold Embossing powder and used Gold Foil too, so on trend , you will be seeing so much Gold this season in crafting and of course Stampin' Up have it covered for us.



The colours featured are Pool Party , Crumb Cake , Jet Black StazOn and of course Gold , I also embossed a Very Vintage Button in the Gold too to pull the look together. It's a little twist on traditional Valentines colours but I love how it turned out , hope you do too.

I shall be back tomorrow with details of a Stampers Club I'll be starting soon and some more Valentines are on their way as special commissions for the chaps in work ;)

Thanks for visiting , see you soon

Nicola xx


No comments: