Saturday 8 February 2014

Happy Saturday !

Hello everyone , its a lovely day here for the moment ...I seized the opportunity to snap some pics of a card I made this week.


A lovely fresh combination of Real Red, Pool Party and Crumb Cake which are the deliciously Spring like colours in the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Block, available in the Spring Catalogue. I've used the Banners Framelits Dies to get perfectly cut banners and stamped the sentiment using the Perfect Pennants stamps. A few little flowers from the Petite Petals bundle of punch and stamps at a bargainous  £18.95 completes a really pretty card.


I hope you like it ! 

If you'd like to treat yourself to anything from the Spring catalogue simply click on the 'Shop Online' button at the top left of my blog to take you straight to my online Stampin' Up! shop, or contact me directly , I'd love to hear from you :) And don't forget for every £45 spend during Sale A Bration you get a FREEBIE too !!!

Have a great day and thanks for reading 

Nicola xx


No comments: