Wednesday 26 March 2014

Happy Birthday Justin !

Today is Justin's Birthday and I wanted to make him a card as special and unique as he is !
One of his great passions is gaming, XBox, PS4, PS3 you name it he does it but it gives a girl lots of crafting time ;)


I found a really cool cut file for my Silhouette cutting machine of a game controller and knew it would be just perfect for big boys and little boys that love to game.
Teamed with my Stampin' Up! supplies it turned out really cool and he was thrilled with it ...


I've used my new 'go to' set of Starburst Sayings stamps and the matching Starburst Framelits, don't they look fab layered up here and the largest one has been embossed with the Chevron Embossing Folder. The patterned papers are from the Modern Medley Designer Series Paper pack and they are so versatile!


My colour palette for this card is Raspberry Ripple, Black and Sahara Sand and I couldn't resist a little Silver Glimmer Paper , I don't know what I would do if that paper is ever retired maybe I ought to start stockpiling ! Once again I made a matching envelope with my Envelope Punch Board again what would I do without it ????


A little decoration on the inside as a finishing touch and I'm very happy with how it turned out.

I made a little 'coupon' book for him too which I'll share tomorrow.

PS - Don't forget last day for Sale A Bration orders to qualify for a freebie is Monday 31st March so let me know as I'll be placing a final order in the next couple of days :)

Nicola xx

No comments: