Friday 28 March 2014

Birthday Coupon Book

Hi again everyone, Friday at last !! 
I promised I'd share the Coupon Book I made for Justin's Birthday with you all and here it is ...


I used Midnight Muse cardstock on my Silhouette to create this fab little coupon book, it looks great with splashes of Real Red and Sahara Sand on the Whisper White pages.


I've used the Perfect Pennants Stamps and Gorgeous Grunge to make 'controlled' splodges and splatters 


A matching perfectly sized envelope decorated with Starburst Sayings stamps and Framelits too. The front had a little rhinestone bling and some Real Red ribbon.


A little sneak here of the 'coupons' :)

I think it's a really nice way to give some special treats or favours as a gift.

I'm going to be working on some Easter pretties at the weekend so please come back and have a look next time.

Nicola xx





No comments: