Saturday 29 March 2014

Coming Up Roses !

 Hi again everyone , the weekend is here and hooray for the sunshine ! With Mothers Day tomorrow and florists across the land rubbing their hands with glee it seems fitting to get floral. Of course fresh flowers are beautiful and my Mum loves them but these amazing roses made with the Stampin' Up! Spiral Flowers Die will certainly stay the distance!



The die takes all the guess work out of cutting the perfect shape and as its an Originals die its tough enough to cut paper, cardstock, felt, leather etc etc in your BigShot.

I find that breaking the fibres down in the cardstock gives a much better looking rose, you can do that by spritzing with water or I like to run the die cut shape through an embossing folder before rolling it into shape. Here I've also stamped the rose with the splodge stamp from Gorgeous Grunge so it has tonal shades too.


I added one of these to some Hardwood stamped tags and popped them on my Virtual Hostess club members goodies last month , I hope they liked them.

If you'd like a Spiral Flower Die they are just £15.95 each and you can order via my online shop or by emailing me nicolakerridge@virginmedia.com

I will see you tomorrow with my Mothers Day Card ...can't wait to give it to my Mum :)

Nicola xx


No comments: