Sunday 30 March 2014

Happy Mothers Day !

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mum's :)

I hope you'll all have a lovely day and be thoroughly spolit !


You may remember the card I made for my colleagues wife's 50th ? Well this is a version made specially for my my Mummy ...I've gone for a classic colour palette of Ivory, Black and Champagne Glimmer Paper.


The gorgeous papers are Modern Medley , yes , the same as I used on Justin's card see how versatile this selection is ! 


I made a simple concertina and added punched the ends with my Scallop Tag Topper Punch, the individual panels are die cut with the Label Framelits layered in Black, Ivory and the yummy Champagne Glimmer Paper (second favourite to Silver !)


I used the Memorable Moments stamp set to stamp the top layer of the panels and the letters were cut on my Silhouette machine.


I made a bespoke envelope with my Envelope Punch Board to store this little keepsake in and finished with some pearls, tiny punched butterflies and Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon.

Happy Mothers Day Mummy , I love you x

Nicola xx

No comments: