Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter Makes ...

Hello again everyone, I hope you all enjoying the long Easter Weekend and having lots of quality time with family, friends and of course CHOCOLATE !

I made lots of pretties for Easter and I did intend to share some of them with you a lot earlier but I guess its better late than never!


I wanted to make some cute things and some more vintage things too, this little basket is filled with real moss and some papier mache eggs I bought, I've decorated them with paper that I punched with the Hexagon punch, lots of hexagons all glued together to completely cover the eggs.  


They are decorated with roses made with the Spiral Flower die and Floral Fusions die and a little butterfly from Papillon Potpourri. The trims are Pool Party Seam Binding and Vintage Crochet, I'm really pleased with how they turned out :)


Next is another egg that was inspired by one on Pinterest, this uses Subtles coloured  cardstock punched with Petite Petals punch and fixed to a polystyrene egg with dressmakers pins, again the Pool Party Seam Binding matches beautifully and it hung so prettily from a vase of Pussy Willow stems on the dinner table.


I made some cards and little chocolate bunny holders too , I'll share those tomorrow.

Thanks for popping by.

Nicola x

No comments: