Monday 21 April 2014

More Easter makes ...

Hi again everyone, wow this weekend has flown by but I've had a lovely time relaxing and enjoying it.

I promised I'd come back and share some of the other pretties I made for Easter and its all pretty much about the bunnies !!!


First up a Bunny Hutch , I made this using my Silhouette as I don't have the Stampin' Up! Mini Milk Carton die in my collection, the cardstock is stamped with the Hardwood stamp, love that stamp it's so versatile! I added some grass inside the hutch and used the fab Fringe Scissors , you can barely see it in this shot, I think the Bunny may have been munching it ! Finally I embellished with Petite Petals punched flowers and a tag using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and a cute image from Eggstra Spectacular stamp set.



Next up a Bunny Run! Again used fab SU cardstock and run it through my Silhouette machine , our cardstock cuts so well in this machine, this was decorated with the same punches as the hutch :) Love those Lindt Bunnies and Carrots , sooo cute!









 A couple of cute cards in So Saffron cardstock and the Eggstra Spectacular set ....



And finally a gift bag containing a little Easter pressie for my Mummy :)

Well I think I'm all 'Eastered' out now, well apart from the lovely M&S egg I still have unopened;)

Wish you all a happy week and I'll be back soon with more makes to share and not a bunny or egg in sight, promise!!!

Nicola 



No comments: