Sunday 27 April 2014

Fresh Prints Variation on a Theme

You know the saying 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' ? Well this is kind of how this card is in relation to yesterdays design, exactly the same technique and layout just flipped upright and with different colours and papers. When something works just make a bunch of them , cool !


This is a base of Coastal Cabana inked in the same colour using the Hardwood stamp , believe me you NEED this stamp, I keep reaching for it over and over again for background and it looks great in every colour!


The papers are from the Fresh Prints Stack, I love it when Stampin' Up! come up with paper stacks as you get loads of designs in a smaller format for such a small price ....perfect. This particular stack is available in the Spring Catalogue if you fancy one.

The sentiment is from Perfect Pennants, again a really versatile stamp set that seems to work for everything.

I hope you are enjoying the designs I'm sharing with you on my blog, please let me know if you'd like anything that I've used, I'm always happy to help.

See you all again soon

Nicola xx

No comments: