Monday 28 April 2014

In Color Love !

Hello again everyone, thank you for all the recent visits to my little blog , I really appreciate that you stop by and spend a moment with me :)

Anyway , I've been talking about In Colors these past few days and so I decided to have a little time with the gorgeous current collection , Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana and Crisp Canteloupe, just the sound of them is bright and cheery!


Here's a little creation using all of the colours except Baked Brown Sugar , sorry BBS you'll get your turn on the blog tomorrow LOL ! The stamps are the gorgeous Mixed Bunch and any stamp set that has a matching punch is a sure winner with me as my hand cutting skills are atrocious ...


The background was stamped with the Gorgeous Grunge stamps set, this is a real dark horse , easily overlooked in the catalogue but boy it's a keeper , controlled splashes amd splatters make such fabulous backgrounds ,I highly recommend it as 'staple' of your collection.

A little flourish of Linen Thread and a flash of the Chevron ribbon from the Spring catalogue and this is card was complete, I hope you like it :)

I'll be back tomorrow but in the meantime take care and check out my Watercolor Wonders Class which is pinned to the top of my blog ...places are going fast so don't miss out I'd love to welcome you and share some craftiness with you.

Nicola xx

No comments: