Tuesday 20 May 2014

Catching Up !

Hello again everyone :) Long time no see !

I've been busy with lots of craftiness and this weekend just gone I spent the most amazing day at the Stampin' Up! regional event in Telford with a whole bunch of lovely Demo's and the best Team ever Monica's Passionettes :) I'll share more details about that later.

First I need to share with you all my Watercolor Wonders Class that I held earlier this month. We made 4 beautiful cards and the Ladies that took the class had a fab time even though I was a teensy bit nervous!

So , enough chat , do you want to see the first 2 projects ?? OK then :)



All of the projects were made using the Watercolor Wonder Designer Paper and complimenting Happy Watercolor Stamp Set, the first was a Box Card project and although these look a little daunting the basic construction is quite simple and then you can decorate the 'box' to your hearts content!



Here the Ladies learned how to use the Blender Pens and Ink Pads to create a soft watercolour effect, simple and quick, we all like that!


Next was a completely different colour scheme of Gumball Green, Island Indigo and Smoky Slate for a delicate card, there's such a versatile range of colours and patterns in these Designer Papers and they are still available until the end of June if you would like some.


We stamped the tag using the Chalk Talk stamps and matching Framelits and added Papillon PotPourri butterflies in Smoky Slate, a favourite with everyone in class and again not difficult to create.

We made another two cards which I'll share with you tomorrow and if you think you'd like to join us for the next class please email me nicolakerridge@virginmedia.com and I'll let you have the details as soon as the class is planned.

I'll see you all tomorrow 

Nicola xx


No comments: