Wednesday 21 May 2014

Watercolor Wonders ...part two

Welcome back everyone, nice to see you again :)

Lets have a look at the other cards we made in class...



I think this is my favourite of the day, I love this Designer Paper !!! It's cheerful and fun but still not childish and yet it would work for a child's card, if any of that makes sense !

We stamped the watercolour brush mark stamp from the set and it come in large and small too so we could complimentary small brush marks on the sentiment die cut too.


The tags were created using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch I think this is a must have , I've used it sooo many times and never tire of it :) The cardstock here is Smoky Slate such a cool colour.


Our final card of the class was this cheerful Thank You card, the background paper is from the Watercolor Wonders DSP again and this time we added some sumptuous gold Fancy Foil Designer vellum and gold thread ...


The poppy stamp from the same set looks understated in Smokey Slate ink and we layered it up on Dimensional foam pads and added some bling with the uber twinkly SU Rhinestones.

I had so much fun sharing these cards with the Ladies at the class and it's great to show just how versatile one set of stamps and one paper range can be. Everything I've used for these designs is still available until the end of June so order now if you'd like to recreate them for yourself.

Thank you so much for reading, I shall be back soon with Tales of Telford.

Nicola xx

No comments: