Friday 23 May 2014

Tales of Telford ...

Hello everyone, I hope you have been enjoying the card designs on my blog lately, please do feel free to leave me a comment, I’d love to hear from you J

I mentioned that I attended the Stampin’ Up! UK Regional event in Telford last weekend, all I can say is WOW what an amazing day! The day kicked off with sneak peeks from the upcoming Annual Catalogue , wish lists at the ready my lovelies …there is so much fabulous new stuff including our new alcohol markers ‘Blendabilities’ , I got to have a little play with these and they are amazing even for a ‘rubbish’ colourer like me they make it so easy and enjoyable. There’s also Project Life which is an amazing collaboration of Becky Higgins and Stampin’ Up!, the products are just divine with stamps, Framelits, albums, cards accessories etc etc


Here's some of our fantastic Passionettes, I'm top left on the photo ...



Anybody that knows anything about SU events will be familiar with PRIZE PATROL …OMG such a blast, I was eligible for a New Demonstrator only PP and I won a set of ribbon, cardstock and inkpad in one of the amazing new In Colors …I was amazed at my good luck. I was also recognised for my promotion to Bronze 2 with a presentation flower and to top it all there was an All Attendee giveaway of In Color Cardstock assortment, ribbon and inkpad YES every single demo received this gift ….I was amazed at the generosity of SU J

There was a great Presentation by Julie Kettlewell and she designed this lovely Make & Take of a Thank You card and bag set , Thank you Julie :)


If ever I made a right decision it was to sign up as a Stampin’ Up! Demo. I had an amazing day . I’m part of a Team of lovely Girls who all support each other, I get to share what I love with my friends, family and customers and enjoy freebies and incentives too …my only regret is not signing up sooner!

If you would like to know more about being a Demo please let me know and we can have a no obligation chat you never know you could be my very first Stampin’ Up! Downline , how cool would that be , I can’t wait ! If you want to join The PaperHouse Mates you can click the link below or at the top of my blog.


Join Stampin' Up! here ...


Nicola x





No comments: