Friday 6 June 2014

Golden Years

50 years ago today this beautiful young couple started out their married life together full of love and hope and expectations for their future together, they worked hard and made a perfect couple.

They had a baby daughter a few years later and lived Happily Ever After :)

This beautiful Bride and Handsome Groom are my Mummy & Daddy and they are truly the best parents I could ever have wished for x

Happy Golden Wedding Anniversary Jo & Sid you are both amazing and I wish you lots of love today and many more Happy Anniversaries.


So in a manner befitting the occasion I created a card for them ....



I love that whatever the celebration Stampin' Up! has just what I need to make the perfect card, I have used Fancy Foil Vellum with the adorable golden hearts on and Gold Foil too for a luxurious touch, both these products are still available in the Spring Catalogue until the end of June.


I layered up the Labels Framelits with a neutral Sahara Sand and the sentiment is tamped using Memorable Moments totally indispensable as it covers all dates and occasions.


The final flourishes are Papillion Potpourri butterflies, all the stamping was done with Versamark ink and Stampin' Up! Gold Embossing powder, it gives such a rich and professional looking finish.

A few pearls and a Vintage Crochet Trim were added for prettiness.

I hope you enjoyed sharing my Mummy & Daddy's special day and card with me :)

Nicola xx



No comments: