Monday 21 July 2014

So what's new ??

It's been a while Dear Blog Readers ...lots has been happening with me and the lack of internet has been a big hindrance to all things bloggy! Still normal service has resumed and now 'honey I'm home' !!!

In the meantime there has been a BRAND new Stampin' Up! catalogue launch and my goodness is a good one ! There's a link to the PDF copy of the catalogue just to the left here <<< and of course if click on my 'Shop Online' button that will take you straight to it too with the added option of popping things in your basket :)

If you would like a touchy feely catalogue of your very own please email me and we can get one posted to you.

So enough chit chat , do you wanna see some creations made with scrummy new products ? Course you do !


I've got lots to share with you but I've chosen this card to show you first as it's a little treasure trove of yummy new products from the catalogue.

The flower stamp is 'Blended Bloom' a beautiful large flower designed specially for colouring in with our very own alcohol markers, yes, Blendabilities !!! Believe me I've tried several different brands of alcohol markers and not done terribly well but these are amazing and so easy to shade with as each colour come in three shades dark, medium and light  - simples!


I've stamped the flower three times and then layered it on Stampin' Dimensionals for added depth and did you notice the matching yellow rhinestones ? yep , coloured with the Blendabilities too !

The colours on this card are the new 2014 - 2015 In Colors , Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon with Hello Honey ribbon, the others in the suite are Tangelo Twist and Mossy Meadow , you'll be seeing those real soon.

I hope you liked all the new products showcased on this card, all the items are available to order from me, either shop online or contact me to order.

It's great to be back :) 

Nicola xx


No comments: