Tuesday 22 July 2014

Nuts about you !

Hi again :)

One of the best things about the new annual catalogue is the amazing selection of Hostess Stamps sets available ...of course as  Hostess you can choose to spend your Hostess Bonus on anything from any of the current catalogues BUT you can also choose from the gorgeous Hostess Exclusives and get more bang for your buck. One of the sets is this super cute 'Nuts About You' set , I love it , here's a cute card I made with it this weekend ...


The set comprises the gorgeous tree, squirrels , birds, a little hanging creature which I think is a mongoose (but I'm making that up as I go along LOL!) and four sweet sentiments. All for only £9.00 Hostess spendies !!!

I teamed it with the Hardwood background stamp and some punched flowers from the Itty Bitty accents punch pack , that has to be one of the top sellers from this catty at only £15.50 for a star, flower and heart punches that I'll use over and over.

You can qualify for Hostess spends by Hosting a workshop with a spend of £150 or by joining one of my Stampers Clubs where you are a 'Virtual' Hostess , you'd have £25 to spend so you can get this cute-i-ful stamp set and still get the punches OMG , how cool is that !!!

Contact me if you are interested , I'd love to do a workshop for you or tell you about the upcoming Stampers Clubs.

That's all for now, thank you for popping back.

Nicola xxx

1 comment:

Claire said...

Oh that's cute Nicola.
Claire xx